The point of my previous post was that the power flow was doing what you told
it to (assuming I was correct about you specifying it as a PV bus). If you want
the power flow to solve for the voltage at the bus, given a specified reactive
power injection (which is what you seem to be expecting), then you have to
specify that by changing the BUS_TYPE to PQ in the input data.

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate