dear sir
I don't want specify reactive power
I only want the change in reactive power should be negative value

thus I try to put the limit of  reactive power generated from bus 37  to be
only negative for example
from -4.4 to -4

but power flow not consider this limits

what I can do to make the reactive power generated from bus 37 to be negative
values
(not fixed but change in a range of negative values )

thank you in advance
Eng. Mahmoud abdallah
Teaching Assistant
Ain Shams University