These seem like basic programming questions, not MATPOWER questions. There are
examples in the Getting Started section of the MATPOWER manual (second example
in Section 2.3.2 in particular) that illustrate how to load a case, modify it
and call runpf. If you need to run it 10 times, simply put it in a loop.

Also, the fact that this question is nearly identical to questions I’ve gotten
from others (off-list) in the past few days prompts me to point you to FAQ #2.

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate