Essentially correct … I will add a few more comments …

1. If the OPF still solves successfully (success = 1), then you can ignore the
warning. If not, you should probably leave one generator’s active power output
essentially unconstrained (like a slack bus) to allow for non-empty feasible
space.

2. When using a non-zero PMIN value, you can use MATPOWER’s runuopf() function
to include a simple heuristic that shuts down generators if that would improve
the objective function.

    Ray