As far as I know, there is no 6-bus test case from the IEEE.  But there are
actually two different 6-bus test cases out there:

   1. The one used by Wood & Wollenberg in their book (Section 6.15 of the
   3rd Ed.).  This one is "case6ww.m" in the MATPOWER distribution.
   2. The one used by Garver, which appears in many articles on
   Transmission Expansion Planning (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=6+bus+Garver)

Hope it helps,

--
Jose L. Marin