Hello Zahid,

Your questions below are on *State Estimation*, which is probably off-topic
for the this mailing list.  May I suggest that you direct this type of
questions to a forum such as Eng-Tips, for instance (
http://www.eng-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=238).  Maybe others in the
mailing list can suggest other better forums.

Two good references on State Estimation are:
   * http://www.springer.com/engineering/electronics/book/978-0-7923-8519-6
   * http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9780824755706

See also http://www.eng-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=1287

Hope it helps,