Dear all,
I can’t get the convergence for the OPF on a radial distribution network
described by the mpc file that I attached. The power flow with this case file
converge and all the voltage busses are between without violating any
costraints. The OPF doesn’t converge with the standard voltage constraints but
if I relax them, the opf converge with voltage very high voltage levels. If I
relax all the busses voltage constraints and I set Vmin=Vmax for the bus 1
(primary substation) the of converge and the voltage profiles are as expected.
Can someone explain this behavior?

Simone