Hi Shri

Many thanks for your answer.

The thing is that I am running the same code in three different computer
due to all of them have different characteristic such as speed processor,
RAM, etc. The code is exactly the same, and just in two of the computer run
without any inconvenient, however unfortunately I cannot run the code in
the fastest computer due to the error previously described. In addition all
of them have Matlab version  R2013a (8.1.0.604).

The Matpower commands are the following:

opt = mpoption('VERBOSE',0,'OUT_ALL',1,'OPF_ALG_DC', 200);
[results,success]=runopf(celll{ry,1},opt);

Thanks,
Carlos