      From: Ray Zimmerman <r...@cornell.edu>
 To: MATPOWER discussion forum <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>
 Sent: Tuesday, 5 May 2015 11:52 PM
 Subject: Re: reg data i ieee

In a power flow case, the load and generation values are steady state power
values, not energy values. Daily or annual generation is energy.
     Ray

On May 5, 2015, at 1:33 PM, ambi ka <rambi_2...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
hi rayIn power systems calculations we are using IEEE 30 bus system , IEEE 118
bus sytem, etc .In that bus data, the load at each bus refers to daily load or
annual load. Also generation at each bus refers to daily or annual
generation?kindly clarify my doubtfromambika