It still seems like you are confusing energy (MWh) with power (MW). It seems
you have energy amounts for solar generation and wish to create a power output
that you can use in a power flow or optimal power flow model. For this you need
to know the power profile of your solar generation (how it varies with time),
then you need to know whether you want to simulate a peak power case or an
average power case, or something else.

    Ray