From: Akash Tyagi <akashtyagi0...@gmail.com<mailto:akashtyagi0...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:36 AM
To: MATPOWER discussion forum
<matpowe...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>>
Subject: regarding CPF

Thanks for solving the problem.
Now my CPF is running, but there is one more problem.
I have successfully run the CPF for my case30aaa and i found the the minimum
bus voltage is at bus-8, and now i want to inject reactive power at this bus in
order to reduce the losses, and make the status of the generatoe ON.
I did the following steps, but it fails.

clc
clear
close all;
define_constants;
mpopt=mpoption('out.all',-1,'verbose',2);
mpopt=mpoption(mpopt,'cpf.stop_at','NOSE','cpf.step',0.2);
mpopt=mpoption(mpopt,'cpf.plot.level',2);
mpcb=loadcase(case30aaa);
mpct=mpcb;
mpct.bus(:,[PD,QD])=mpcb.bus(:,[PD,QD])*5; % increasing the load by 5
mpct.gen(8,QG)=mpcb.gen(8,QG)+10;
mpcb.gen(8,GEN_STATUS)=1;
runopf(mpcb)
[results,success]=runcpf(mpcb,mpct,mpopt);
  • regarding CPF Akash Tyagi
    • Re: regarding CPF Abhyankar, Shrirang G.