Currently working on adding wind generator units to my model. I am working
off the 30 bus example case in MOST.  I am trying to run the following code

casefile = 'case30';
mpc = loadcase(casefile);
xgd = loadxgendata('xgd_uc', mpc);
[iwind, mpc, xgd] = addwind('wind_uc_30', mpc, xgd);
profiles = getprofiles('wind_profile', iwind);
profiles = getprofiles('load_profile', profiles);
nt = size(profiles(1).values, 1);       % number of periods

%%-----  Full Transition Probabilities  -----
transmat = ex_transmat(nt);
mdi = loadmd(mpc, transmat, xgd, [], [], profiles);
mdo = most(mdi, mpopt);
if verbose
    ms = most_summary(mdo);
end

However the added generator units of which there are 7 of them in
wind_uc_30 don't seem to get the profile set to them in the output. Instead
only the first Generator unit gets the profile while the rest of them are
set at PMAX.

windprofile = struct( ...
    'type', 'mpcData', ...
    'table', CT_TGEN, ...
    'rows', 1, ...
    'col', PMAX, ...
    'chgtype', CT_REL, ...
    'values', [] );

 windprofile.values(:, :, 1) = [
  0.80;
  0.65;
  0.60;
  0.82;
  1.00;
  0.70;
  0.50;
  0.85;
  1.00;
  1.10;
  1.06;
  0.95;

Above is a snippet from the wind_profile.  I am assuming it has something
to do with the row count, however, I haven't been able to find a solution.

Could I please get some help. to ensure all the generator units receive the
load profile.

Thankyou,

--
J.Sebben