Check out the 'help get_profile'. Much like you pass the previous profiles
object on the load profile line, you can pass the previous profiles object
on the other lines:

profiles = getprofiles('wind_profile1',iwind);
profiles = getprofiles('wind_profile2',profiles,iwind);
profiles = getprofiles('load_profile_30',profiles)

See if that works!