The zonal reserves in MOST are designed for deterministic problems. See
footnote 19 at the bottom of page 35 in the MOST User’s Manual
<http://www.pserc.cornell.edu/matpower/docs/MOST-manual-1.0.pdf>.

So, it is designed to handle either zonal reserve requirements or stochastic
wind, but not both simultaneously. A clear understanding of MOST's problem
formulation as described in the manual should help here.

   Ray