Dear Sir,

I had gone through this MATPOWER 7.0b1. section 6.3.2 and chapter 7.

Is there any example of adding constraints using direct specification?
because I cannot set with callback functions.
I want to add a non-linear constraint using Direct Specification.
If it is possible to help me with a small example then it is very helpful.

thank you.