Dear MatPower users:

I hope that everything is fine with you and your families under this
situation.

I am new using MatPower and MOST and I have found trouble using the last
one. When I try to run the tutorials examples in the manual, an error
appears in the loadcase command: syntax error or undefined data
matrix(ices) in the file. I do not know why this error happens because I am
following exactly the steps indicated in the manual and I am using the data
structures given as example as well.

Thank you very much, best regards,

Alberto de Andrés.