Please do not reply to a message regarding an unrelated issue. Use a new
subject line when asking a question about a new topic.

Can you confirm that everything is installed correctly and all of the MATPOWER
and MOST tests are passing (test_matpower and test_most, respectively)?

If so, please include the output of the mpver command and the exact command you
are executing, with the full error output, so I can try to reproduce the error
here.

   Ray

On Apr 13, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Alberto de Andrés