Hello,

For my thesys work i am trying to recreate a trasmission network with high
penetration of wind power. I have some doubts on how to consider my buses,
because in my network there are no loads but only generators and i am
considering the buses as the nodes of the system.

I have V,I and P datas of each n_i node, so can i put in the 3rd and 4th column
of the bus matrix those flow data despite they are not load buses?

Finally, what do you mean with “dispatchable load”?

Thank you very much,
best regards.

Davide Maglione