Dear admins of the MATPOWER discussion forum,

Thank You.

On 2020-09-10 11:58, Ray Daniel Zimmerman wrote:
It sounds like you want to solve a problem that MATPOWER does not
implement directly, so I’m afraid you’ll have to formulate the
problem yourself and determine whether or not it fits  MATPOWER’s
extensible OPF structure (see also FAQ #2 [2]).

In general, when introducing storage, you need to solve a multi-period
problem that optimizes across multiple time steps simultaneously. If a
DC network model is adequate, you might consider whether MOST [3]
would be able to solve your problem.

   Ray

On Sep 10, 2020, at 11:00 AM, Davide Maglione