From: <bounce-125677610-83373...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Simone Fratton
<fratton.sim...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 4:08 AM
To: "matpowe...@list.cornell.edu" <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Continuous power flow question

Check twice before you click! This email originated from outside PNNL.

Hi,
I would like to ask where I can find specific indications on the use of
"continuous power flow" in Matpower? Maybe a video, an example.... Specifically
I have a case (an electrical grid) for which Newton-Rapshon does not converge
even if a solution exists and I thought of the "continuous power flow" to find
this solution. I don't know if I can do it and also how to do it.
Thank you all and I apologize so much for the inconvenience.