Dears

Does the line losses matpower function include the active power losses in
shunt conductance that may result from the transformer representation using
the PI model? If not, how to include it to calculate the total active power
loss of the line? I'm asking that since I was reading the description of
the function get_losses and there was no mention of the shunt conductance.

Regards
--

*Abdelrahman AldikPhD Candidate Department of Electrical and Computer
Engineering and Centre of Urban Energy Ryerson University CUI-030, 44