The branch model in the current version of MATPOWER does not include shunt
conductance, only shunt capacitance. I’m afraid with the current models, you
would have to enter any shunt conductances directly at the “from” and “to”
buses (column GS in the bus matrix) and then add in those losses manually.

    Ray

On Jul 2, 2021, at 3:53 PM, Abdelrahman Aldik