From: bounce-125732211-89272...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-125732211-89272...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Ray Daniel Zimmerman
<r...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Thursday, 24 June 2021 11:20 PM
To: MATPOWER-L <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: How to load Pd in a loadprofile ,when load buses are approximately
30 .

The example in
most/lib/t/ex_load_profile.m<https://matpower.org/docs/ref/matpower7.1/most/lib/t/ex_load_profile.html>
 will apply to all loads, whether fixed (PD/QD columns of bus) or dispatchable
(negative gen). The profiles in MOST use the
apply_changes()<https://matpower.org/docs/ref/matpower7.1/lib/apply_changes.html>
 function described in Section 9.3.5 of the User’s
Manual<https://matpower.org/docs/MATPOWER-manual-7.1.pdf>. See Table 9-4 for
the details of how to make your changes apply to only fixed, or only
dispatchable, etc.

Hope this helps,

    Ray

On Jun 24, 2021, at 1:08 AM, MALIHA SHAH
<mshaheep19....@student.nust.edu.pk<mailto:mshaheep19....@student.nust.edu.pk>>
wrote:

Respected Ray,
How can I make a varying loadprofile, which contains 30 load buses
approximately.  As in the example most , there was one load bus which was coded
negative generation . How can the Pd given in case 30 included in profiles in
order to run it smoothly like in the example.

Will be thankful.
Maliha