thanks Sir, w're very interested with this answer

    Le jeudi 18 novembre 2021, 17:14:12 UTC+1, Ray Daniel Zimmerman
<r...@cornell.edu> a écrit :

 First, if you are using runopf_w_res(), you are solving a deterministic
problem … i.e. you must specify a capacity (PMAX) for your RES units that
is/will be available with certainty. If this is not what you want, maybe you
want to look into the stochastic approach taken by MOST, which is by nature
much more complicated, unfortunately.
To your first question, the max reserves for RES are whatever you decide. They
are inputs to the problem. In any case, the dispatch plus reserves provided by
any unit, CG or RES, will be less than the PMAX, which is where you specify the
available capacity for RES.
On the second question, it is co-optimizing energy and reserves (not
dispatching energy first), so the optimal solution will depend on both energy
and reserve costs and their interactions with the reserve requirements you’ve
specified. It sounds to me like, either your reserve requirements do not
include alternative ways to provide those reserves, or those alternatives are
more expensive
Hope this helps,
   Ray