> Hi Sir. I hope you are doing well. If EVs are to be added as loads on
> buses that ave P and Q. Should the load be added in bus data or should I be
> added as shunt element or can it be used as negative generator?

 You replied

> If they are considered as fixed P and Q they can be added to any existing
> load in the bus matrix or they can be added as a negative generator. If you
> add it as a shunt (in the bus matrix) it will be treated as a constant
> impedance element.

 If we use Distributed Generators to inject

   - Active Power Only
   - Reactive Power Only
   - Active and Reactive both
   - Active but absorb Reactive Power

Can the active and reactive power be added to Column 5 and 6 of {Bus Data
Format

       1   bus number (positive integer)
       2   bus type
               PQ bus          = 1
               PV bus          = 2
               reference bus   = 3
               isolated bus    = 4
       3   Pd, real power demand (MW)
       4   Qd, reactive power demand (MVAr)
       5   Gs, shunt conductance (MW demanded at V = 1.0 p.u.)
       6   Bs, shunt susceptance (MVAr injected at V = 1.0 p.u.)
       7   area number, (positive integer)
       8   Vm, voltage magnitude (p.u.)
       9   Va, voltage angle (degrees)
   (-)     (bus name)
       10  baseKV, base voltage (kV)
       11  zone, loss zone (positive integer)
   (+) 12  maxVm, maximum voltage magnitude (p.u.)
   (+) 13  minVm, minimum voltage magnitude (p.u.)

}
or they should be added in columns 2 and 3 of the Generator Data Format? or
Will they have the same effect? Thanks