That is correct … assuming you meant to say column 5 and 6 of the bus matrix.

   Ray

On Mar 4, 2024, at 2:50 AM, Muhammad Junaid <gaylethunder...@gmail.com> wrote:

For shunt compensation, do we have to add the shunt compensation value at bus 5
and 6 of bus data, and for series compensation do we have to add it to X
(column 4) of branch data? Is this the correct way?

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 5:31 PM Muhammad Junaid