i posted a patch for this to the list. I know that the people from clusterresources.com are busy, but can somebody speak out if the patch will
be applied?

PS) I know there is a wiki for torque to update the docs. For maui there is link, but there is nothing in it. Only the text "Coming Soon!!". Are there plans to activate it?

Regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *