Bas van der Vlies wrote:
Chris Samuel wrote:
----- "Bas van der Vlies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We know the FairShare groups. When a user submits a job maui
will now find out if it is a member of one of this groups.
If yes then set the group credentials to this group and it
will ignore then the PBS egroup variable.
Interesting - what happens if they are members of multiple
FS groups ?

To be short that is not possible. So the first match will be the group
credential for this job.  To my knowledge in the current MAUI source a job
can only have one group, account and user credential set.  This limitiation
prevents that user can be long to multiple FS groups.

To be more correct a user can belong to multiple FS groups. For torque you have to use the -W group_list=<value> parameter. The group credential for a job is set to this value. At our site an user only belongs to one fairshare group.

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *