Hi Dan,

When the reorderer module runs, it creates a series of folders called
alignmentN inside the chosen output location. These contain successive
runs of the reordering algorithm, which continues either until the
contig ordering converges or a defined limit on the number of iterations
is reached.

Inside each of those alignmentN subfolders is a contigs fasta file that
contains the reordered contigs produced at that iteration. It sounds
like that is the file you're seeking, so no need to do any further
processing/export.

Best,
-Aaron

On Mon, 2016-04-11 at 16:38 -0400, Daniel Evans wrote:
> I am a student at the University of Pittsburgh who is trying to export
> a multiple-contig genome sequence from Mauve into a .gbk, .fasta, or
> other file type that can be used for annotation.
>

> I reordered the contigs of our sequence to match a reference sequence
> but haven't been able to export (or copy) this reordered sequence for
> further study. Is there a function in Mauve that would accomplish
> this?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Dan Evans
> University of Pittsburgh
> Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics

Aaron E. Darling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, ithree institute
University of Technology Sydney
Australia

http://darlinglab.org
twitter: @koadman

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the
University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.