Hi Dan,

Bring this to class, I'll show you! The hard part is getting RAST
annotation and re-aligned contigs to "talk".

See you soon, Luisa

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Daniel Evans <drev...@andrew.cmu.edu>
wrote:

> I am a student at the University of Pittsburgh who is trying to export a
> multiple-contig genome sequence from Mauve into a .gbk, .fasta, or other
> file type that can be used for annotation.
>
> I reordered the contigs of our sequence to match a reference sequence but
> haven't been able to export (or copy) this reordered sequence for further
> study. Is there a function in Mauve that would accomplish this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan Evans
> University of Pittsburgh
> Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics

Luisa Hiller Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences
Carnegie Mellon University
4400 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
and
Allegheny Health Network Center of Excellence for Biofilm Research
tel: 412-268-2081