Dear all,

With your help, finally I can get the Ant works. Now... problem with this. I
have tried to run the application I have written. The following error
happened, the Tomcat returns:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error
type Exception report
message Internal Server Error
description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error)
that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
org.infohazard.maverick.flow.ConfigException: View node must have a path:
        at
org.infohazard.maverick.view.DispatchedViewFactory.createView(DispatchedView
Factory.java:39)
        at
org.infohazard.maverick.view.DocumentViewFactory.createView(DocumentViewFact
ory.java:80)
        at
org.infohazard.maverick.flow.MasterViewFactory.createView(MasterViewFactory

I don't understand the meaning of this exception. Please help. Thank you
very much.

Best regards,
Jordan Cheun Ngen, Chong
INF-4067 Universiteit Twente