Sorry about that.  I'm most of the way through a total rewrite of
Similarity (the primary goal being, make it not suck :-) so I've been
neglecting Maverick a little.  I've started on the heterogeneous
transforms, but they're not ready yet.

I'll switch gears this week and finish up the Maverick work.

Of course, all other feature requests will be entertained too
(especially if they come as patches :-)

I've been thinking a bit about a little paradigm shift; instead of
passing all the http objects into the Controller.perform(), I would pass
a MaverickContext (or something like that) object which has methods to
obtain all the basic data.  In addition, it would have a setModel() and
possibly a setParam() method so that there is now an additional way of
passing data into views/transforms.  Basically, the idea of a Param maps
pretty well into every view type I can think of, so it might be nice to
be able to set them programmatically from controllers.

Of course, the API for Throwaway, FormBeanUser, etc would be preserved
so that no existing code breaks.  Some additional controller base
classes would provide the new interface.

Does anyone think this worthwhile?

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]