+1

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Schnitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've been thinking a bit about a little paradigm shift; instead of
passing all the http objects into the Controller.perform(), I would pass
a MaverickContext (or something like that) object which has methods to
obtain all the basic data.  In addition, it would have a setModel() and
possibly a setParam() method so that there is now an additional way of
passing data into views/transforms.  Basically, the idea of a Param maps
pretty well into every view type I can think of, so it might be nice to
be able to set them programmatically from controllers.

[snip]

Does anyone think this worthwhile?

[snip]