First off, thank you for developing this software!  Installation was
relatively easy, with the minor exception of getting celery to execute as I
had to hunt around for instructions on that - if I was confident of what I
was doing, I would contribute the celery instructions to the deployment
docs as they're missing.

I have a couple of questions on Indexes that I hope somebody can help with:

1.  On the demo site there's an Index titled Invoice Number.  It is tied to
document type Invoices.  Yet, when I upload a document type Invoices, that
Index remains empty.  Has that Index been created incorrectly?

2.  The problem I have that I do not know how to solve is as follows:
      - Imagine I have two document types - Purchase Orders and Invoices.
      - Each document type has the "Country" as its metadata.
      - I want to be able to click an Index that shows all Purchase Orders
regardless of Country; another Index that shows all Invoices regardless of
Country; and an Index for each Country (I have no issues pre-defining the
country Indexes) which will show all Purchase Orders and Invoices for only
that Country.
      - Is this possible and if so, how do I do something like this?

Thanks!

Samir

--

---