I'm experimenting with FileMappingMBS.  Is there a way to detach the memory
block received and then destroy the FileMappingView, without losing the memory
block?  I'm trying to avoid an extra MemoryBlock copy if possible.

Server:
  dim fm as new FileMappingMBS
  fm.CreateSharedMemory("idxxx",size)
  dim fmv as FileMappingViewMBS = fm.MapView(0,size)
  fmv.memory.stringValue = "..."

Client
  dim fm as new FileMappingMBS
  fm.OpenSharedMemory("idxxx")
  dim fmv as FileMappingViewMBS = fm.MapView(0,size)
  dim data as memoryblock = fm.memory // keep the memory block
  fm.DeleteSharedMemory("idxxx")  // destroy the FileMapping object
  // is our data memory block still valid?