Le 4 mars 2015 à 18:00, Christian Schmitz <supp...@monkeybreadsoftware.de> a
écrit:

> you can query status at any time using status method:
>
> Status as MacFileOperationStatusMBS

Ah, yes, it's written in the middle of other members of the class; I didn't see
it. Thanks. The timer approach would work (but it's still a pain to rewrite all
that).

> Check regularly where you are and copy next file when one is finished?

Yes, that's my question.

> Maybe when you get status changed event for a file being done, you can start
> next copy?

Did you not say the StatusChanged event would not arrive for small files (and
it's the problem I'm experiencing)? That's why I think the StatusChanged event
should be called “once more”, when the copy is done (whatever the file size
is). What do you think about that?