Le 13 févr. 2016 à 21:10, Christian Schmitz <supp...@monkeybreadsoftware.de> a
écrit:

> The idea was that you write a compare so I see how you like them to be
> compared.  :-)

You mean “a compare method”, right? (just ensuring I understand the phrase)

Well, I think I'll start writing that method monday, after being busy for the
week-end.
In the meantime, I can explain my idea like this: when you have Developer tools
installed (on a Mac), you may have this application installed:
/Developer/Applications/Performance Tools/Quartz Debug.app
(at least, I found it on my 10.6 installation)
when you open it, you have a window with a bunch of checkboxes; one of them is
labelled “Flash screen updates”. Checking it, all parts of the screen that are
modified are flashing yellow. I understand this is a direct access to the
graphics card (or graphics component of the OS, not sure) and I can't do
exactly this, but this is the result I'd like to achieve.