* Pavel Roskin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

> GMC has a separate file for bindings (a.k.a. associations),
> mc-gnome.ext.  It's clear from that code that an attempt was made to
> get rid of mc-gnome.ext and switch to GNOME-specific bindings.

*clapclapclap*, your the man! mc-gnome.ext was a pain in the ass and I
have given up on the try to keep it somewhat consistant to mc.ext.

But what is the way to handle this in GNOME?

In the control center, I see "Document Handlers -> Mime Types", but
there is also "File Types and Programs".

Ciao,
        Martin