Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Well, there is the issue of how to attract Windows people to
> use MC.  I am not sure if MC will ever compete on the Windows
> world with other alternatives (I have not kept track of the
> alternatives on Windows myself), but it would be nice to
> encourage the Windows port to be maintained.

http://www.rarlab.com/far_manager.htm ?

I tried to install it because some mc-devel users seem to use
it. Unfortunately it didn't "work" on my Windows XP
Professional. On Windows I still use Windows Commander but
on my next boot (may take time) I will install the Cygwin
port.

http://www.obsession.se/gentoo/ ?

--
0@pervalidus.{net, {dyndns.}org}