Am 2007-11-06 16:16:02, schrieb Sam:
> Greetings, although it's  filetype that is mostly used in windows, i
> wanted to ask if someone could add support for the r *M*ike *O'*Brien
> *Pack*, format short mpq.
> There is already a plugin for totalcommander under windows, and a
> wonderful archiver running under windows as well , which you can find
> together with a c++ library supporting this format under
> http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html , some documentation and
> links are  listed in the wikipedia-page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPQ .
> I think it would be a nice addition for  example for all those people
> like me, that want to mess with and look through the archives delivered
> by blizzard with their famous games without having to use wine or even
> reboot to nasty windows.

For which OS?

If Linux/BSD try to get someone which create executable for
it like "bzip2/bunzip2", "gzip/gunzip" or "zip/unzip".

The rest can be done in mc in the config files.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Tamay Dogan Network

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)