Hi Joerg,

I've tested using the definition "temp=lightgray,gray" but it looks like
this setting is not populated by mc.

For now I use a little workaround by removing .bak from the highlight
settings so I can see the files again.

Though it would be nice to be able to set a different color for these
elements, I think I can live with the current workaround.

Thanks for the tip
-t