Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
 Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Phone screen followed by In-person interview, Need two professional references
from recent projects

         Job Title:   Java/J2EE Developer

     Duration:   1 Year

      Location:   Reston, VA

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Here's the job description for the Java position.  Please send me who you can.
They  have not provided a rate as yet.

·         Preferably 5 years of experience working on complex architecture with
a focus on telecom domain

·         3-5 years experience in hands-on application development (coding)

·         Candidate must have strong understanding of technologies like J2EE,
Oracle, MS Office, Java etc

·         Candidate must have the ability to design and develop projects on
technologies like J2EE, JBoss, and ATG Dynamo framework.

·         Must have hands-on experience along with good foundation of
conceptual/theoretical knowledge.

·         Problem solving skills and attention to details

·         Candidate must have expert understanding of all the phases of SDLC
and ability to apply the knowledge and experience in designing solutions for
the applications

·         ATG experience is MUST.

Thanks & Regards

----------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics