Dear All,

   I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required. F2F is Mandatory.

Rate: $ 49/ hr C2C  OR  $45/ hr W2.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply: *

   - A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor’s degree with at
   least 60 months of professional work experience as a business analyst.

   - Experience providing written and oral reports in a business
   environment. A sample written report may be requested.

   - Professional business analysis experience.

   - Experience using recognized business analysis methodologies to elicit
   requirements from business users as the foundation for the solution to the
   organization's business needs and describing in a comprehensive written
   document (e.g., business case, fit-gap analysis document, or functional
   design specification) what the system, process, or product/service must do
   to fulfill the business requirement(s).

   - Professional experience analyzing and developing reporting
   needs/reports from three perspectives: senior management, poweruser, ad hoc
   using industry standard (e.g. Cognos) reporting software.

   - Professional experience developing test scenarios, scripts, and data,
   and reviewing test result.

   - Professional experience experience assessing the implementation of
   appropriate solutions to ensure they perform to the required specifications
   and achieve the design capabilities.

   - Experience working with Private Health Insurance Companies, especially
   small group market, or the Affordable Care Act.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com