Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required. F2F is Mandatory.

Rate: $ 48/ hr C2C  OR  $ 43/ hr W2.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience in developing business requirement documents and end user
   documentation using Microsoft tools (ie, use cases, flow charts, report
   mock-ups, swim lane diagrams, prototypes, screen designs).
   - Experience designing financial applications that involve the
   utilization of Medicaid rates for a complex health related agency.(ie. Rate
   Setting, Rate Distribution, or Billing).
   - Experience with Health Home planning and design from a provider
   perspective. (ie. Data submission requirements, billing rules and
   regulations).
   - Experience in development and execution of test plans for complex
   applications.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com