A new Job, ID: 147328 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/147328> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Data Architect with Travel domain solutions  posted on 2014-04-09
10:24:42

Job Description:Hi,

We have requirement as per below... would like to have your service... please
let me know if you would be able to service on this opportunity please
attach your most current resume. (If this is not your skills set and you
have received this email we apologize in advance and will keep you in our
database for appropriate opportunities)

Job Title: Data Architect with Travel domain solutions
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6 months+

*Detailed JD*:

   - Reporting product and also manage the product implementation.
   - This is very complex initiative and involves global rollout of the
   product and hence requires someone who is very senior (12+) and has done
   similar implementations in past.
   - Data architect with Travel domain background to help client in
   evaluating the Reporting product

Job Requirements: *If interested please respond with the following*:

   1. Full Legal Name:
   2. Current Location:
   3. Phone and Email:
   4. Visa Status:
   5. Rate on C2C All Inclusive:
   6. Availability:
   7. Ready to Relocate:
   8. Best time to schedule an interview with client:
   9. Any other Interviews / Offers in Pipe Line:
   10. 2 Professional References:

Let me know if you're interested in the role or feel free to forward to
your peers.

Appreciate your cooperation in this regard. Thanks in advance.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/147328>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*