A new Job, ID: 147329 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/147329> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Program Manager  posted on 2014-04-09 10:27:10

Job Description:Hi,

We have very Urgent requirements as per below... would like to have your
service... please let me know if you would be able to service on this
opportunity please attach your most current resume. (If this is not your
skills set and you have received this email we apologize in advance and
will keep you in our database for appropriate opportunities)

** Please Note: This is a general broadcast; If your skills don't match the
requirement mentioned. Reply with your resume and Location preferences and
expected hourly rate. We can surely get back with relevant positions

Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Honolulu Hawaii
Duration: 12M +

*Job Description*:

   - Be the Scrum Master for 1, possibly 2 teams.
   - Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
   - Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
   - Ensure cross-team coordination
   - Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
   - Liaise between the Developers, UX Designers, Product Owners, Testers
   - Travel Domain Knowledge must, Airlines , Loyalty
   - Agile delivery with  onshore offshore Model
   - Ready to work @ Honolulu
   - Microsoft Technologies .Net Knowledge preferred
   - A very strategic position for NIIT
   - Has the potential to grow.

*If interested please respond with the following*:

   1. Full Legal Name:
   2. Current Location:
   3. Phone and Email:
   4. Visa Status:
   5. Rate on C2C All Inclusive:
   6. Availability:
   7. Ready to Relocate:
   8. Best time to schedule an interview with client:
   9. Any other Interviews / Offers in Pipe Line:
   10. 2 Professional References:

Let me know if you're interested in the role or feel free to forward to
your peers.

Appreciate your cooperation in this regard. Thanks in advance.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/147329>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*