Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: Oracle Financials Services Lending and Leasing (OFSLL) Developer*

*Location: TX*

*Duration: 12 + Months*

*VISA: No Constraints*

*Rate: $Open/hr on C2C*

*No # Positions: 2*

**Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing Module*…If you find someone
with even one project working with this…it’s a very good chance they will
get the job.

This is *not an Oracle Apps Financials developer*. We need someone who
knows OFSLL and development in OFSLL

*Even one project experience OFSLL is enough *

SQL, PLSQL, Forms, Reports, Java and Interface knowledge in Oracle Apps

Client manages Loans. Right now they are transitioning from a legacy system
to a new servicing platform by Oracle. The overall project will take 18-24
months.

*Skills Consultant needs:*

Oracle Apps Architect

Java

Oracle

IBM Middleware

Oracle Loan Mgmt or Flexcube OFSLL (use to be called DayBreak)- MAJOR PLUS

If they don’t have exact product, need to have knowledge/worked with a LOAN
SERVICING DOMAIN.

                Need to know how it works, Amortization of Loans, How you
collect on the loans

                There is a big ramp up for someone that doesn’t have this
experience- so if someone just says they can pick it up, it’s not that easy

Needs to be hands on, not theoretical

Communication Skills are important

Need to understand Loan, financial transactions for the conversion piece of
the project

About the team/Environment:

·         Flat Organization Structure

·         Open/Collaborative

·         Takes a certain type of person to be able to work there

·         Team is Diverse- 2-3 architects, App developers, Sr and Jr
developers

Regards,
*Ramesh,*
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: *617-274-7876*