Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing good.

Please look into below requirements & let me know if you have any
consultants and share your profiles to *madhu.gerb...@gmail.com
<madhu.gerb...@gmail.com>  Or feel free to call me @314-499-4172.*

*Title: Project Manager/JR*

*Phoenix, AZ*

*AZ Local candidates only*

Looking for an Application Development Project Manager with strong SDLC
knowledge to work within the Information Technology team on our Separation
project.  Work location is 3443 N. Central Ave., Phoenix AZ, Monday through
Friday, 8AM - 5PM;

This individual will be working with our Application Development and
Business Reporting teams, and alongside our business stakeholders and
partners.  They will determine the appropriate individuals within the
organization to partner with based on service requests.  They will work
within the IT organization to create and/or refine processes from service
request intake through report team performance metrics.

Work with business stakeholders and partners to distill business need,
requirements and value of Application Development requests.

Develop strategy and process for prioritization and scoring of service
requests

Create a request analysis and level-of-effort estimation process

Work with Information Technology staff on how to chart the most appropriate
solution path

Develop strategy and process to prepare Application Development team
performance metrics

Create and apply communication plan for team performance metrics

Perform analysis on organization processes and provide recommendations

Provide value added support to all business stakeholders and partners based
on their service requests

Work alongside organizational process development and resource teams to
communicate resource allocation, deliverable schedule and align expectations

Monitor all Application Development service requests and ensure effective
implementation

Software Experience

MS Access

MS Excel

MS Word

*Thanks & Regards,Madhu*

*IT RecruiterGerbera Technologies Inc.*

*Phone : +1-314-499-4797 & 314-499-4172Fax :
+1-636-594-5574ma...@gerberatek.com
<ma...@gerberatek.com> | www.gerberatek.com <http://www.gerberatek.com/>*