From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Whaples, David
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 12:12 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Downloading from Youtube

Dear Hanan,
By accident, I discovered that the latest Real player
(http://www.real.com/) has a download manager and that it allows you to
download flash files - which includes content from YouTube.  I know that
this works on a mac, but I am not sure if it works on a PC.

I hope this helps...

Thanks,
David Whaples
Rights & Reproductions