Hi,

We have a Youtube channel with educational videos intended to be used by
teachers in class.

http://www.youtube.com/madajerusalem

Since not all classes are online, I would like to publish a page that
helps teachers with downloading our videos.

There are two approaches to this that I know of. Both of them I don't
like. They are unstable and can be intimidating to non-techies.

1. Websites that help you download videos - they move all the time and
Google sometimes block them. I don't want to check them constantly and
update our site.

2. Browsers addons - I feel teachers will find downloading and
installing software too hard. Also, from what I have seen so far, I
don't really trust them. (I use http://www.downloadhelper.net/ for
Firefox but I have seen some questionable software for IE)

Do you know of any other option I can offer?

Thanks,

Hanan Cohen
Webmaster
Bloomfield Science Museum Jerusalem